25+ YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
I am a very motivated coach and fully dedicated to the aims of my clients. Building a relationship and creating an environment where clients can learn is important to me, so everyone will be made to feel at ease right from the start.
I have vast experience of working with all ages and standards of player from complete beginners through to European Tour Professionals, but my main focus is on helping the club member/recreational player to get the absolute most out of their game. Results are achieved by a combination of game analysis, technique improvement, psychology and course management strategies. Typical goals/objectives/aims/issues that I hear regularly and have helped many clients understand and achieve include:
• “I want to be more consistent”
• “I just want to play on a course and not look like an idiot!”
• “Can you help me to stop slicing my driver?”
• “I have a golf day coming up, help!”
• “I’m fine on the driving range, but struggle on the course”
• “I’ve read books and watched Youtube and am now confused”
• “I know what I should be doing, I just can’t do it!”
• “I’m hitting the ball better, but my scores aren’t any lower”
If you can relate to any of these, I have the necessary knowledge, available facilities, resources , coaching technology and experience to help you. I look forward to the day when you can enjoy playing better golf.
In the meantime, sign up below to receive my FREE Top Ten Tips and a £5 Gift Voucher redeemable against any lesson or programme.
IMPROVE YOUR GAME
FREE Top Ten Tips
and a £5 Gift Voucher redeemable against any lesson or programme.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS
In order to continually update my knowledge and ensure my clients receive the best possible service I commit to investing in my own Professional Development and have achieved the following qualifications and recognitions:
• PGA Professional since 1994
• PGA South Region Coach of the Year 2011/12
• Golf World magazine Top 100 Teacher
• Todays Golfer magazine Teaching Panel
• Kent Golf Union Approved Junior Academy Coach
• Kent Golf Union Under 16s Team Coach
• Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Coaching, Birmingham University UKCC Level 4 Coach
• Certified Golf Psychology Coach
• PGA Level 3 Qualified
• Kent Sport Coach Developer
• Kent Sport Coach Mentor
• HND Golf Studies, Kingston University